Brother HL-L2360dw printer is a reliable and as well as an affordable monochrome laser printer. It is very much suitable for accomplishing the requirements of a small office or for home. This desk-friendly laser printer can print up to 250 sheets.
You can easily connect this printer with the wireless network. Linking up a high speed 2.0 interface USB or ethernet you will get black and white printed documents and that too at 32ppm speed.
After connecting with the WiFi-enabled devices, you can take a print out from this particular Brother printer. To avail of the features of these printers, you have to know the brother hl-l2360dw wireless setup process.
Steps for Brother HL-L2360dw Setup: Easy Procedure
In this section, we are going to mention the steps on how to setup wifi brother hl-l2360dw printer. You just need to implement the below-mentioned steps as instructed below.
- Put the Brother printer near the Router so that you won’t face any network issue while setting up the wireless connection.
- Using the Scroll up and down arrows, select the correct network name. Tap on the WLAN option and then tap on the Ok button.
- Now, choose the WPS/AOSS option and press the OK button again. Use the scroll up arrow to choose the “WLAN Enable” option when it will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard:” option next. If you want to cancel the printing, tap on the “Back” or “Cancel” button.
- Now, you will see the printer’s Control Panel will appear on the screen. Use the Press keys to choose that. Long press the WPS or AOSS button for a while in the Brother Printer.
- Now, you will see the Connected Status if you have successfully connected the printer with the Wireless Network.
- Tap on the Ok button when the “Connect” message appears on the screen.
And if you are unable to get the Connected message, then you have to go to the Wireless Status Report section to check that. If the device failed to connect, then it might be because of the failure to install the printer driver.
Even if you use the USB connection, it is necessary to install the printer driver for getting the wireless connection.
How to Install the Printer Driver?
To install the Printer driver of Brother HL-L2360DW in the device, you have to follow the steps given below. To do that:
- You have to fast search for the CD-ROM that comes with the Brother Printer.
- Now, to install the driver, you have to put the CD-ROM on the CD drive.
- If you don’t have the CD, open a Web Browser and go to the address bar and search for the official website of Brother Printer.
- On the web page of the Brother Printer, go to the Driver tab and locate the search field. In that field write the driver’s name and tap on the “Download” button.
It might take a while to finish the downloading process. When the download will compete. Tap on the downloaded file to install the driver in the device.
For the Windows Users:
If you are a Windows user, you will be prompted to choose the Printer model name at the time of installation. You have to choose your preferred language.
For Mac Users:
If you use Mac devices, then you have to follow the steps to install the driver.
- Double-tap on the Brother Printer icon. Now, click on the “Strat OSX” option.
- Choose the printer file name from there. Wait for a while until the download screen appears on the screen.
- Now, tap on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Read the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
These are the initial steps for the Brother HL-L2360DW WiFi setup. If you face any issues while connecting the printer with the Wireless Network, we would suggest you go through the steps mentioned above carefully.