Brother HL-L2340DW is an all-in-one wireless printer. This printer has various attractive features. You can connect this printer both wired and wirelessly. This printer comes with a mobile printing feature.
In this printer, the AirPrint feature is enabled. This feature will help you to connect your printer through the Mac devices as well. In this printer, you will find the automatic duplexing feature and that will help your printer to print both sides of any page automatically.
It provides high-speed printing that is 27 ppm. The capacity of the output tray is very high as it can carry 100 sheets and the total Media Capacity is 250 sheets.
To enjoy all these features, make sure that you know the setup procedure. The setup process of this printer is quite easy. If you don’t know the Brother HL-L2340DW wireless setup, then go through the steps that are mentioned below.
Steps to Implement Brother HL-L2340DW Wireless Setup
In this section, we have discussed the effective steps to help you set up the Brother HL-L2340DW wireless printer. There are two ways to set up this printer. You can either use a USB cable connection or a WiFi connection.
- After unwrapping the Brother HL-L2340DW printer, the components need to be checked. Now, verify whether the components of the machine are pre-installed are not.
- First, read the product safety guide and then the setup guide to install the printer quickly. After removing the packing materials, the front panel of the printer needs to open.
- Now, remove all the tapes and then shut the front panel. You will find that the toner cartridge is mounted in the drum unit.
- Open the paper tray to deposit the white sheets and then make sure to adjust the width guide. If you adjust the width guide firmly, then the papers might be damaged. ( You might have to face the paper-jam issues.)
Use a USB Cable to Setup the Brother Printer
You can use a USB cable for the Brother printer HL-L2340DW wireless setup. To do that, go through the steps that are mentioned below.
- Next, connect the power cables to the printer and then switch on the printer’s power button.
- When you find that the printer is ready with the installation, attach the USB cable to your PC. Make sure that you have an active network connection on your computer.
- When the computer is connected to the printer, built-in drivers will be downloaded automatically.
- After connecting the USB cable, make sure that the computer and the printer has a minimum distance. Otherwise, you might face the connectivity issue.
- Now, you need to turn the printer off. After waiting for a few seconds, turn the printer on again. Now, you will find that the printer is ready to print.
Steps to Apply for the Brother HL-L2340DW WiFi Setup
Perform the following steps to set up the Brother printer via WiFi connection:
- Initially, connect the power cable to your printer and then make sure to connect the cables to an electrical outlet.
- Then, switch on the power button to turn the printer on.
- First, check whether the WiFi you used to set up completely or not. From your wireless network key, you need to identify the name of your WiFi or the SSID.
- If you are not clear, then make sure that you have the SSID and the Wi-Fi connection details. If not, then get it from the internet provider or the network administrator.
- Then, make sure that the WiFi router and the printer are at a minimal distance. Otherwise, it might face connectivity issues.
- Now, make sure that the printer is not in Sleep mode. After pressing OK, select the network and then press OK again.
- After selecting WLAN, press the OK option. Now, go to the setup wizard and then press OK. To search your SSID, press the upward arrow key.
- After selecting your network, press the OK option. Next, enter the password and then select OK.
- Now, you might be prompted with “When asked for Apply Settings?”. Then, click on the OK option with the help of the upward arrow.
- Thereafter, you will see a message that says “Connecting WLAN” and then another message will pop up and that states “Connected”.
- You will find now that the WLAN report starts to print. The Wi-Fi indicator on the home screen starts to glow and indicates your printer set up procedure is successful.
Hopefully, after applying these steps successfully, you will be able to complete the Brother printer HL-L2340DW wireless setup.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to reset the Brother printer?
If you want to Factory reset the laser printer that you use, then go through the steps that are mentioned below.
- After turning off the printer, press and hold the Go button.
- At the time of holding the Go button, turn on the printer again.
- Release the button, when you find that the three lights light up.
- Finally, hold down the Go button three times until you find that the ready light is lit.
How to reset the printer toner?
Here are the steps that you can implement on your own to reset the printer toner.
- The toner access door needs to be opened while the printer is powered on.
- Now, you will get a message that states “Cover is Open”.
- Thereafter, get to the “Reset Menu” and for that press the ‘Clear or Back” button.
- In the end, click on the Reset option for the printer’s toner cartridges.